Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dark hair going blond .?

Ok, I have naturally dark brown hair with some caramel and deep red (almost brown looking) highlights.



I want may hair to look like light blonde on top, but dark underneath.



Now, my hair is pretty think so I'm not too worried about the damage that might occur if i have to bleach it.



but what is the best way to get your hair the way i want?



will i have to use bleach and how should i get it done.



im gonna straighten it after i get it done, but i just dont know who i should go to to get it done or how much it will cost?



and will it react to my current highlights? they're not really too off of my own hair color, but i dont know if different brands of hair color react with one another.



kind of like this, but my hair is about 4 to 6 inches shorter



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/i/G/hair...



any answers are much appreciated .!!!



Dark hair going blond .?

go to a stylist



Dark hair going blond .?

see i would go with my natural hair color fisrt then fet the color I want after that you never know you might look good in your natural hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment