Thursday, November 19, 2009

Help, coloring hair????

OK. So I am a teenage and I have naturally golden blond hair. I want to color it dark brown because I think that would compliment my skin tone more.



So, anyway, I am worried that people at school will think its weird when I come into school one day with brown hair when it's always been blond before. Will they think that is cheesy?



Help, coloring hair????

No it is amazing I have went from dark to light and light to dark without notice at times. You will be a beautiful brunette and no one will think you are cheesy, hey they might no even notice right away. Good Luck !!!!!!!!!



Help, coloring hair????

It's your hair, who cares what they think? :) You could gradually go darker, that way it won't be such an extreme change.



Help, coloring hair????

No. After the first look everyone would be okay.



Help, coloring hair????

Okay, so i dont think that it would look bad changing your hair from blonde to brown because since youve had the same color for sooo long then it would draw more positive attention to you if you die it a diff. cute color.



Just make sure your careful in picking your color.



Make sure that you could see yourself with that color.



And dont be too dramatic with it!



Help, coloring hair????

I am a natural blonde, but I went lighter ...I have found it really hard to go darker when you have blonde hair, it has come out purpley grey....I would go to a proffesional if your going to make a drastic change like blonde to brunette. And who cares what others think...do what you like!!



Help, coloring hair????

no, if you are changing your hair color from light to dark, it looks good. but if are changing from dark to light it would look weird. plus changing from blonde to dark brown will not show a big difference. i think it would look nice. you should try the temperary hair dye, if alot of pleople say it looks bad then you dont have to deal with the color for ever, only for a couple of days.



good luck



Help, coloring hair????

Nope, maybe you'll get more respect. People won't refer to the dumb blonde stereotype anymore.



Help, coloring hair????

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment