Thursday, November 19, 2009

I have blond short hair right to the tips of my shoulders i want a cute pony tail idea any suggestio

Curl all of your hair first. Then brush it and ponytail it. Pony tails wont be cute if you just tie it back. It only has to look low maintenancece, but if you really want a cute pony tail it really takes some time. Curl all the length of your hair first. Try a side part in the front. .



I have blond short hair right to the tips of my shoulders i want a cute pony tail idea any suggestions?

straighten it so its htink, put it in a high pony tail, then split it into 3 or 5 sections, and curl them! so cute and totasly trendy



I have blond short hair right to the tips of my shoulders i want a cute pony tail idea any suggestions?

yess!!! umm tie it like in a messy pony tail with umm bumps and hair sticking outt...and then after..here comes the good part!! take a small portion of the pony tale like on hte bottom and rap it around the hair tie so that it looks like you tied ur hair with your hair !! it looks so cute and nobody does it i doo all the time and itss soo cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment