Thursday, November 19, 2009

My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

My hair is falling out more than is normal...for quite a long time now...but suddenly, in the past coulple of weeks, it got worse....It's kinda creeping me out...I had really thick blond hair...and I am worried about losing it. I use Garnier shampoo, because it is said to strenghten your hair, but I see no difference. I did not ever color my hair or anything...all natural...



Could my shampoo be making it worse? Should I try another one? Are there any vitamins I should take? I am 15 years old



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

Go to the doc and asked him to check your thyroid levels



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

Go to doctor. Need checkup. Maybe it is health related or hormonal related given your age.



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

Glue it to your head.



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

Rogain...........



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

buy a wig.



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

Gel it it will hold it together it really works!!! and drink lemonade!!!



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

Have you been dieting? take a multivitamin that sometimes helps



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

tell your mom to take you to the doctor



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

Maybe its because you are not eating enough. I've heard about women who ate very little or not enough protein or carbohydrates tend to lose hair. Do you mean chunks of hair falling out, or a few strands? Its normal to lose a few strands of hair a day



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

you might need some vitamins.



i have the same problem.



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

You're only 15? Please go see a doctor!



It could be related to hormones or the water or some other changes. Think about what has been different in the last month that might relate to hair loss, but definitely get to the doctor.



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

Garnier is cheap shampoo. All their products are cheap. (Sorry, it's true!) Time to invest in something else that is better and very gentle.



Make sure you use a good conditioner. If you aren't your hair can brake off and it will look like you are losing more than you are.



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

if i was you i would get something so it would not fall down



and change shampoo and go to the doctor



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

MABE U R MALNURISHED



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

Ask the docter for medicated shampoo or go to the pharmistist and ask the to help finding the medicated shampoo.



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

First. Make an appointment to see a dermatologist, and go to your regular doctor and get a check up.



Second... try using products that have ingredients you can pronounce.. in other words use all natural products on your hair/body.



Third.. don't panic, if you are or have been under a great deal of stress lately, stress can make your body go through massive changes including hair loss so don't panic because it can and will make it worse.



Fourth... be aware of the medication dosages your taking ie... the pill, the patch, etc. or other prescription medicines or vitamines.



It doesn't hurt to take a vitamine for the hair however, you need to find out the source of the hair loss so therefore, make sure you start by scheduling an appointment quickly.



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

You definitely should see your physician or make an appt. I believe the hair loss is caused by a vitamin deficiency as well as some other contributing factors. I would definitely talk with you doctor.



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

TRY TO USE THE PANTENE SHAMPOO OR CUT YOUR HAIR A LITTLE AND BUT ANTI BREAKAGE CREAM IN HYOU HAIR OR FOR PEOPLE NOT TO NOTICE PUT MOOSE



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

Keep changing shampoos. Don't just stick to one. It will keep your hair in top shape too. I used to use the same shampoo and had the same problem. Then I switched and to herbal essences all better now.



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

Check out http://beauty.about.com/od/hairbasics/f/...



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

Well there are many things you can do.



First, you NEED to go to the doctor. So vitiamins may help. You might be low on some. I think its b12?(Ask your doctor) Also are you on any type of medicine? You could also use a thickining shampoo.



My hair is falling out! What do I do???!!!?

First off, calm down. Stress can be a big cause of things like breakouts and..HAIR LOSS. So whatever is bothering you, try to take a breath and relax. Do something to de-stress. Give yourself time to work out so you can be healthy, time to do something YOU want to do, time for yourself. Second, don't use Garnier. I tried that stuff and it made my hair stiff, like straw. I don't like that stuff. Pretty much all shampoos are the same, I like Dove a lot. Pantene makes my hair a little oily, but I like Herbal Essense, Neutrogena... Also, try to eat one egg (or two egg whites) evey day. Eggs are full of protien and vitamins B and E, which is what makes your hair, skin, nails and eyes healthy. It might not make your hair grow more, but it should prevent more from falling out. Strengthens you from the inside. Vitamins certianly wouldn't hurt but it takes about three months for your body to start absorbing "raw" vitamins fully. Oh, and if you have it for breakfast, it keeps you feelling more full until lunch. Added plus. Other than that, just make sure that you're eating a pretty balanced diet, and most of all try to wind down. My guess is that stress is a major factor. If you keep having this problem, you may want to see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment