Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tips of hair refuse to bleach blond. Why?

I dyed my hair black, but decided to go back to my natural blond today. I have tried to bleach my hair TWICE now, but only the roots are going blond! The tips of my hair are now a dark red, and will not go blond. What am I doing wrong? I have left the bleach in for 3 hours now with the hope that it will finally go blond. Should I go for a third bleach treatment?



Tips of hair refuse to bleach blond. Why?

STOP right now unless you wand to be bald. im a hairdresser and have experiance with bleach. the reason your roots are blond is because thats virgin. if the ends havent gotten lighter with 2 times you bleach them they arnt going to especially if your hair color was from the drug store or grocery store those are really hard to get out. so stay away from those. your hair cuticle is too blown out. dont leave the bleach on so long because its only damaging ur hair. i know ive gone through it my self. ur best bet is to go back to one dark solid color and get a hair cut and consult a good stylist.



Tips of hair refuse to bleach blond. Why?

you don't necessarily have to go black just dark enough to cover the orange. and you should use a semi permanent color so it only deposits color and wont damage your hair any more. Report It



Tips of hair refuse to bleach blond. Why?

if you keep bleaching it all your hair is going to fall out. give it a rest. its gonna take longer since your hair is black. its not gonna go from black to blond just like that. so just wait a few days and try again



Tips of hair refuse to bleach blond. Why?

DO NOT GO FOR A THIRD TREATMENT... it's probably just due to the fact that your hair is already damaged. Maybe you should try trimming it and see if it takes then.



Tips of hair refuse to bleach blond. Why?

I know how you feel. I have to sit under the dryer for 40 minutes to get my hair to go blonde, and that is with a 40 volume bleach! Go to a hair dresser and try to get it done. Their bleach tends to work better, but I have heard that manic panic bleach works well and they are used to bleaching out color because most of the people who use it color their hair frequently. And it is not good to leave bleach on that long seeing as it is a strong chemical and you don't want to harm your scalp. Eventually your hair will get blonde, mine always does. YOu should use deep conditioners however to rejuvinate your hair after the bleach.



Tips of hair refuse to bleach blond. Why?

When you bleach your hair you are actually dissolving part of each individual hair. When you bleach for too long or too many times you will risk dissolving the hair altogether!!!



I would advise cutting some hair off before putting more bleach in there. If that isn't an option for you I'd go see a hairstylist.... they will make sure that you aren't soon bald!!!



Tips of hair refuse to bleach blond. Why?

I do believe you just fried your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment