Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hair dye color && Style.?

Hey, Im getting my hair done today, and I dont know what color to do and what style, I got dark blond hair and green eyes I was thinking of going more blond or something and I got no idea what kind of style I should get please help?



Hair dye color %26amp;%26amp; Style.?

Depends what face shape youve got.



I would try a semi permanant colour first.



But the hairdressers usualy do a strand test anyway when you want to dye it.



So then youll know.



If youve already got layers you can put the long hair behind you and pul out the short layers to see whether a bob would suit you,but if you havent already then i'd suggest looking through some celebrity haircuts.



Nicole richie has a blonde bob,so that might be what your looking for.



Or maybe highlights? Or lowlights?



If you are going to dye your hair for certain only go a couple of shades darker/lighter otherwise it could look odd.



And look at the colour of your veins (sounds weird)



blue veins mean you suit 'cooler' colours because it runs in your genes,you burn before you tan,you have lighter eyes etc.



And green veins mean you sui darker colours etc-(vice versa)



Anyway good luck!



I am sooo undesisive too but sometimes its good to be daring so go for what u want



Hair dye color %26amp;%26amp; Style.?

I was in CVS Pharmacy the other day and looking at the hair colors. I finally found one that I liked and I think that it would look great on you. It was loreal and the color was called 8G. As for the style, I don't know how long your hair is, but the Carrie Underwood curls look great on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment