Thursday, November 19, 2009

I have blond highlighted hair with some outgrowth and I want to go darker but how do I color it at h

do the carpets match the drapes???? LOL



I have blond highlighted hair with some outgrowth and I want to go darker but how do I color it at home?

At the store, buy some hair dye. If you are looking how to do it yourself, good luck. It's pretty hard. You have to be very focused. I suggest that you have someone else at home do it for you.



%26lt;3



I have blond highlighted hair with some outgrowth and I want to go darker but how do I color it at home?

you can go to wal-mart , walgreens or where ever you shop %26amp; pick out the color you like ,it willbe over by the shampoos the boxes have derections %26amp; a 1 800 number you can call if you need extra help.

No comments:

Post a Comment