Saturday, November 14, 2009

My twin boys have long ,blond curly hair what to do.?

My boys haire its down to their shoulder when dry, lots of people confuse them with girls even if they are in dark clothes Should I cut theit haire or wait till thay want it short, just started school and i dont want them to be picked on by others and i feel bad for cutting it. Theyr haire its like the guy ,,carote something ,, from tv but its blond. please what to do.



They will be good for TV.



My twin boys have long ,blond curly hair what to do.?

I'm sure it's hard to cut their hair. I too had a little boy with long, blond, curly hair. Even when I put him in sports team clothes, people mistook him for a girl! He never did choose really short hair, and now at age 21, he's back to long and curly. Look at the twins who played Jesse and Becky's kids on Full House, lol. They were boys and their hair was WAY long. There was even an episode about their first haircut.



From what I see around the school, long hair is making a comeback, but I haven't noticed it on little boys yet. I'd think it might depend on what kind of school they will be going to. Public, private, church-related - and the staff and parents of other students. Good luck to your boys and to you :-)



My twin boys have long ,blond curly hair what to do.?

Yes, I think you should cut it because you do not want them to picked on at school because they're different. Little kids never get over this type of things sometimes! I think it's important that you take them to a salon and let a professional decide what would be appropriate for their age and what is popular in the area that you live in. Styles can be so different from one area of the country to another! Good luck!!! (Take lots of photos before you cut it, though, so they will be able to see them later as they get older!)



My twin boys have long ,blond curly hair what to do.?

Cut it off while they're sleeping.



My twin boys have long ,blond curly hair what to do.?

cut it.my son had very curly hair and people would come up to me and say "what a cute little girl you have"i got fed up with hearing this,so i cut his hair and that was the end of the "cute little girl"remarks.



My twin boys have long ,blond curly hair what to do.?

Chances are if you cut it, it will straighten out. That's what mine did when I was little! Then when I grew it out when I was older it got very curly. Take them to someone who cut's children's hair professionally. I wouldn't attempt cutting ringlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment