Thursday, November 12, 2009

I want my hair blck and blond?!??

My hair is naturally light brown. (the color i have it now) and i want to die it blond on the top and black at the bottom kind of like nicole richie had it a couple of years ago. i am going to get it done prof. in a week or so. will it look okay?



I want my hair blck and blond?!??

It depends. Is your hair colour your natural colour, with no dyes or colours on it? If so, then yes it will look OK. But if not, it could take a lot of bleach to make your hair as blonde as Nicole's. Have a chat with your stylist and make sure it won't ruin your hair and that she will be able to get the colour and shade of blonde that you want. Take pictures with you to show your stylist what you mean. Hope I helped! Sara x



I want my hair blck and blond?!??

Do it if you like it.Thats really all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment