Saturday, November 14, 2009

Platinum blond highlights in dk brown hair.?

I really want to put in about 10 chunks of platinum blond hightlights into my hair. My hair has no chemicals in it at the moment. It's a natural dk brownish color. How can I go about achieving the platinum blond?



Platinum blond highlights in dk brown hair.?

That should be easy and you can do it if you are experienced with hair color or if you go to a trust worthy salon. Leaving the bleach in your hair until it acheives the exact color you desire is pretty much all you have to do. Just be careful because you can fry your hair if you leave it in to long. My mother is a licensed hair-dresser and my Aunt and Grandmother are as well. I practically grew up in a hair salon, and have seen a lot of things. Good luck with your highlights. I have chunky platinum highlights as well and have dark brown hair, although I dye it a 'cinnamon' color. Very dark brown with a reddish tint.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment