Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hair bleaching?

i had dark brown/black hair (dyed) and i just recently bleached. the first box took me to pale yellow with dark orange (my hairs uneven) after 5 hours. the second box took my roots and the majority to white (what i wanted), but theres like 40% of it thats like an orangey yellow. i have a box of blond hair dye. im not sure if i should just try to cover everything with it and hope it all comes out even, or if i should go buy one more box of bleach and try to lift the orange. any advise?



ive been deep conditioning, and my hairs in pretty good shape. im just worried about getting bleach on my roots and having my hair fall out or something because its already so white.



Hair bleaching?

dye it black then let it go back to your normal colar but dont bleach it it will rewin your hair



Hair bleaching?

I think you could try bleachign it one more time on the bottom, but with 30 volume peroxide. It should kee the roots the same, and make the rest less yellow. And to be really safe, I reccommend trying not to put it on your roots. Then, go ahead and use the blonde dye. And keep conditioning it like you are, and consider using hot oil treatment on your hair.



Hair bleaching?

ok wait a bout a week the go to ur local sallys and get a color remover kit next time try that first it removes the colors previously died on to the hair .... but it mite hepl if u ask a stylesit there opinon it is free for a opinion cuz just ur discription is nothin they can give u other ideas the help ur hair



Hair bleaching?

Be very careful have done that myself and I can tell you that if you do get that bleach on the white or just leave it too long on the orange it will melt. I am like the last person I would put a light brown back in to give your dark hair some depth. Before I would bleach it again I would seek a professional on this. They may have a bleach rinse they can make up to lift just the orange or put a toner on the whole thing to even it out. A toner would probably be your best bet since it has not bleach in it. It is just pure color.



. I have melted mine to the point that it was like paste and all you had to do was pull on it and it would come out in your hand like puddy. Be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment