Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shlould i dye my hair?its dirty blond.i was thinking somthing drastic!?

like black.im not emo or goth or anything.im just the ONLY blond in my family.and i mean that BIGTIME.everyones always saying how i have this beautiful blonde hair and im SICK OF IT!!!especially my grandmother.%26gt;:(if you have any other suggestions and you think black would not look good or whatever reason,do tell.right about know i would take purple.



Shlould i dye my hair?its dirty blond.i was thinking somthing drastic!?

generally black doesn't look good on people with light hair like you. i'ma need a picture to see if it would suit you or not.



if you wanna go darker, go medium brown (or even a lighter dark brown).



how old are you though? dying your hair cause your sick of people saying its beautiful is kinda dumb



Shlould i dye my hair?its dirty blond.i was thinking somthing drastic!?

black looks glamorous on every1 do try i think you can pull it off :D



Shlould i dye my hair?its dirty blond.i was thinking somthing drastic!?

It's always fun to try new things but when wanting to due hair darker I say test it first. Try one of those temporary wash of color shapoos first so you can at least get an idea if you like it dark before you committ to it. I have dyed my hair black several times and it is hard to get out once it's there. If you do dye it and you don't like it, try wasing it out with Dawn liquid dishwashing soap. The good old blue stuff will strip most of it out with out damaging your hair like a chemical stripper would do. After a couple of washings, make sure to use a heavy conditioning treatment. I like ION protein rich conditioning pack.



Shlould i dye my hair?its dirty blond.i was thinking somthing drastic!?

my skin color is light and i dyed my hair from brown to pitch black..darkest black i could find..



again not emo...but everyone liked it even my papa



as for you i would first try a brown like a honey brown or get brown with honey highlights



test those first if you like it keep it... then if you still want to have black hair then dye it black because....black is very hard to get out you would have to grow it out. GOOD LUCK



btw...the first few days after you dye your hair you cannot wear light colors if your hair is down it may still bleed on the shirts unless you blow dry it. you will notice your hair to stop bleeding after the 3rd wash ...

No comments:

Post a Comment